Strawberry Pale Ale - Bulldog Beer Kit
The Strawberry Pale Ale is a refreshing session ale with delicious flavour of strawberry and notes of citrus from the generous addition of Citra hops.
We include finishing hops in teabag technology of course, for ease of use.
This beer making kit does not require sugar addition except a small amount of priming sugar when bottling.
Everything you need is in the kit, just add water to make 23 litres of stunning Strawberry Pale Ale.
Hop Pellets CitraAllergy Advice :- May Contain Barley and other Cereals, containing gluten
Kit weight :-3.1kg
Makes:- 40 pints / 5 gallons
ABV Approx:- 4.5%
Starting Gravity Approx:- 1.042
Finishing Gravity Approx:- 1.008
Fermentation time:-7 days approx
Conditioning time:-4 weeks
Fermentables required:- None Required
Priming Sugar: Approx 100grms
You will require basic brewing equipment to make a beer kit
Here is a simple starter kit Starter Kit With Barrel
to allow you to make the beer if you have not already got brewing equiment
Below is a list of the essential equipment needed to make a beer kitFermenting Bin 25 ltrs +
- To ferment the beer inPressure Barrel
or Pet Bottles, 2 packs
enough for 5 gallons of beer - To Store and condition the beer ready for drinkingSyphon Equipment
- To aid moving the beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottlesHydrometer
- To Measure the gravity of the beer when it starts and finishesLCD Thermometer
- Sticks on the fermenting bin to help you get the right brewing temperature 16oC - 24oC is best for beerSterliser
- Not equipment but is essential part to keep all equipment clean and sterlised when used
Water - Beer is made from 95% water. Tap water will be fine, filtered is better to remove the chlorine will help give you the best result.