Mangrove Jacks American Pale Ale Beer Kit
An American pale ale with a nod to the founders of craft brewing. This beer has a full malt character with hints of biscuit and a balanced bitterness. Dry hopped with Mosaic and Chinook to give it a punchy tropical fruit, yet earthy and grapefruit character.
ABV Approx: 4.4%
Makes: 23 L
Colour: Burnished Gold
With dry hops to create more aroma and flavour in the beer.
Brewing Sugar Required: 1 kg Dextrose/Brew Enhancer or 1.2 kg Pure Malt EnhancerAllergens - Barley - Contains GlutenEquipment Needed
You will require basic brewing equipment to make a beer kit
Here is a simple starter kit Starter Kit With Barrel
to allow you to make the beer if you have not already got brewing equipment
Below is a list of the essential equipment needed to make a beer kitFermenting Bin 25 ltrs +
- To ferment the beer inPressure Barrel
or Pet Bottles, 2 packs
enough for 5 gallons of beer - To Store and condition the beer ready for drinkingSyphon Equipment
- To aid moving the beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottlesHydrometer
- To Measure the gravity of the beer when it starts and finishesLCD Thermometer
- Sticks on the fermenting bin to help you get the right brewing temperature 16oC - 24oC is best for beerSterliser
- Not equipment but is essential part to keep all equipment clean and sterilised when used
Water - Beer is made from 95% water. Tap water will be fine, filtered is better to remove the chlorine will help give you the best result.