Mangrove Jack's Australian Brewers Series Gold Lager Beer Kit
A refreshing, easy drinking Golden Lager with a balanced smooth flavour, complemented by a mild bitterness.
Contains 1.7 kg of premium liquid malt extract and style specific yeast. Makes 23 L.
Easy to ship (no dented cans, and pouches are protected by durable carton outer)
Great quality budget option (1.7 kg of high grade malt extract, reliable yeast, tested recipes) with modern design
Compact packaging designed to fit existing shelving layouts
Brewing Sugar Required: 1 kg Dextrose/Brew Enhancer or 1.2 kg Pure Malt EnhancerAllergens - Barley - Contains GlutenEquipment Needed
You will require basic brewing equipment to make a beer kit
Here is a simple starter kit Starter Kit With Barrel
to allow you to make the beer if you have not already got brewing equipment
Below is a list of the essential equipment needed to make a beer kitFermenting Bin 25 ltrs +
- To ferment the beer inPressure Barrel
or Pet Bottles, 2 packs
enough for 5 gallons of beer - To Store and condition the beer ready for drinkingSyphon Equipment
- To aid moving the beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottlesHydrometer
- To Measure the gravity of the beer when it starts and finishesLCD Thermometer
- Sticks on the fermenting bin to help you get the right brewing temperature 16oC - 24oC is best for beerSterliser
- Not equipment but is essential part to keep all equipment clean and sterilised when used
Water - Beer is made from 95% water. Tap water will be fine, filtered is better to remove the chlorine will help give you the best result.