Ultimate Brewery Classics Victorian Special Home Brewing Beer Kit
Gives you the chance to recreate some of the best beer styles from around the world, every one an absolute classic.
Ultimate premium extract produced from only the finest grains available in a superb brew house before blending with just the right hops make this more of a concentrated wort just waiting for you to add the water and brew your own micro brewery premium quality beer.
Simply put these kits take home beer brewing to a new level of quality but in a simple wasy to brew pack that just needs water mixing back in.
Briess Pure Concentrated Brewers wort
Hop ExtractAllergy Advice :- May Contain Barley and other Cereals, containing gluten
Kit weight :-3kg
Makes:- 40 pints / 5 gallons
ABV Approx:- 4.3%
Finishing Gravity Approx:- 1.010-1.012
Fermentation time:-7 days approx
Conditioning time:-4 weeks
Fermentables required:- None Required
Priming Sugar: Approx 100grms
You will require basic brewing equipment to make a beer kit
Here is a simple starter kit Starter Kit With Barrel
to allow you to make the beer if you have not already got brewing equiment
Below is a list of the essential equipment needed to make a beer kitFermenting Bin 25 ltrs +
- To ferment the beer inPressure Barrel
or Pet Bottles, 2 packs
enough for 5 gallons of beer - To Store and condition the beer ready for drinkingSyphon Equipment
- To aid moving the beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottlesHydrometer
- To Measure the gravity of the beer when it starts and finishesLCD Thermometer
- Sticks on the fermenting bin to help you get the right brewing temperature 16oC - 24oC is best for beerSterliser
- Not equipment but is essential part to keep all equipment clean and sterlised when used
Water - Beer is made from 95% water. Tap water will be fine, filtered is better to remove the chlorine will help give you the best result.