Woodfordes Bure Gold Beer Making Kit
Bure Gold was launched commercially by Woodforde's in 2013, and has proved to be an exceptionally popular golden ale with Real Ale drinkers.
Perfectly complementing the current Woodforde's beer kit range, we know this will be well received by all brewers & drinkers alike.
NO fermenting sugar is required
Makes 40 pints
Hopped malt extract, (Malted barley, water, hops, hop extract) Dried brewing yeast (in sachet)Allergy Advice :- May Contain Barley and other Cereals, containing gluten
You will require basic brewing equipment to make a beer kit
Here is a simple starter kit Starter Kit With Barrel
to allow you to make the beer if you have not already got brewing equiment
Below is a list of the essential equipment needed to make a beer kitFermenting Bin 25 ltrs +
- To ferment the beer inPressure Barrel
or Pet Bottles, 2 packs
enough for 5 gallons of beer - To Store and condition the beer ready for drinkingSyphon Equipment
- To aid moving the beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottlesHydrometer
- To Measure the gravity of the beer when it starts and finishesLCD Thermometer
- Sticks on the fermenting bin to help you get the right brewing temperature 16oC - 24oC is best for beerSterliser
- Not equipment but is essential part to keep all equipment clean and sterlised when used
Water - Beer is made from 95% water. Tap water will be fine, filtered is better to remove the chlorine will help give you the best result.