Woodfordes Admirals Reserve Beer Making Kit
Down from 40 to 32, but by doing this it makes a slightly stronger to 5.5%. It can still be made to the original 40 pints by adding slightly more water to 40 pints, which will make the beer at the original strength of 4-4.5%.
No Fermenting Sugar Required
As its a 3kg All Malt Beer KitAllergy Advice :- May Contain Barley and other Cereals, containing gluten
You will require basic brewing equipment to make a beer kit
Here is a simple starter kit Starter Kit With Barrel
to allow you to make the beer if you have not already got brewing equiment
Below is a list of the essential equipment needed to make a beer kitFermenting Bin 25 ltrs +
- To ferment the beer inPressure Barrel
or Pet Bottles, 2 packs
enough for 5 gallons of beer - To Store and condition the beer ready for drinkingSyphon Equipment
- To aid moving the beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottlesHydrometer
- To Measure the gravity of the beer when it starts and finishesLCD Thermometer
- Sticks on the fermenting bin to help you get the right brewing temperature 16oC - 24oC is best for beerSterliser
- Not equipment but is essential part to keep all equipment clean and sterlised when used
Water - Beer is made from 95% water. Tap water will be fine, filtered is better to remove the chlorine will help give you the best result.