Woodfordes Nelsons Beer Making Kit
is a delicious, full flavoured premium bitter specially developed by WA full-bodied pale amber beer with the rich flavour of Dundee cake. Sultana fruitiness is balanced by a hoppy bitterness, to give a full, but light feel. The finish continues to develop into a warm, mellow glow.
NO fermenting sugar is required.
As its a 3kg All Malt Beer Kit
Makes 36 PintsAllergy Advice :- May Contain Barley and other Cereals, containing gluten
You will require basic brewing equipment to make a beer kit
Here is a simple starter kit Starter Kit With Barrel
to allow you to make the beer if you have not already got brewing equiment
Below is a list of the essential equipment needed to make a beer kitFermenting Bin 25 ltrs +
- To ferment the beer inPressure Barrel
or Pet Bottles, 2 packs
enough for 5 gallons of beer - To Store and condition the beer ready for drinkingSyphon Equipment
- To aid moving the beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottlesHydrometer
- To Measure the gravity of the beer when it starts and finishesLCD Thermometer
- Sticks on the fermenting bin to help you get the right brewing temperature 16oC - 24oC is best for beerSterliser
- Not equipment but is essential part to keep all equipment clean and sterlised when used
Water - Beer is made from 95% water. Tap water will be fine, filtered is better to remove the chlorine will help give you the best result.