Bad Cat Imperial Red - Bulldog Beer Kit
The bad cat Imperial Red Beer Kit has been created around a powerful dose of the american Amarillo and Willamete hop varieties
and a fine selection of malt.
All this combined with a special craft beer yeast this is the recipe kit for the true craft beer, full of potent bitterness and bursting with aromas of fruit and pine
This beer making kit does not require sugar addition except a small amount of priming sugar when bottling.
Everything you need is in the kit, just add water to make 23 litres of stunning Imperial Red Ale.
Hop Pellets Amarillo, Willamette
Kit weight :-4.7kg
Makes:- 40 pints / 5 gallons
ABV Approx:- 7.5%
Starting Gravity Approx:- 1.061
Finishing Gravity Approx:- 1.010
Fermentation time:-7 days approx
Conditioning time:-4 weeks
Fermentables required:- None Required
Priming Sugar: Approx 100grms
You will require basic brewing equipment to make a beer kit
Here is a simple starter kit Starter Kit With Barrel
to allow you to make the beer if you have not already got brewing equiment
Below is a list of the essential equipment needed to make a beer kitFermenting Bin 25 ltrs +
- To ferment the beer inPressure Barrel
or Pet Bottles, 2 packs
enough for 5 gallons of beer - To Store and condition the beer ready for drinkingSyphon Equipment
- To aid moving the beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottlesHydrometer
- To Measure the gravity of the beer when it starts and finishesLCD Thermometer
- Sticks on the fermenting bin to help you get the right brewing temperature 16oC - 24oC is best for beerSterliser
- Not equipment but is essential part to keep all equipment clean and sterlised when used
Water - Beer is made from 95% water. Tap water will be fine, filtered is better to remove the chlorine will help give you the best result.