1. A food grade 25 litre fermenterlarge enough to hold 40 pints (23 litres).
A 30 litre fermenting bin is ideal.
2. A length of plastic tubing to syphon the fermented beer into bottles or a barrel. or bottle filler if fits on your bin tap
3. A pressure barrel or bottles sufficient for 40 pints (23 litres) PET (Plastic) fizzy drink bottles are suitable or brown beer bottles with crown caps are ideal.
4. 1 kilo of Brewing Sugar or Beer Enhancer
5. Youngs Steriliser to ensure your equipment is thoroughly cleaned.