Bulldog Beer Kit - Easter Chocolate Stout
Easter Brew Chocolate Stout is a new addition to the Bulldog Brews superquality range of beer making kits. With its 4.2 kgs of malt extract, it is a very solid stout with heavy malty flavours and with a perfect dash of chocolate. We include finishing hops in teabag technology of course, for ease of use.
Everything you need is in the box. No sugar is required, except a small amount for priming after fermentation.
This beer making kit does not require sugar addition. except the small amount added when bottling. Everything you need is in the kit, just add water to make 23 litres.
Hop Pellets - Sovereign
Chocolate FlavouringAllergy Advice :- May Contain Barley and other Cereals, containing gluten
Kit weight :-4.2kg
Makes:- 40 pints / 5 gallons
ABV Approx:- 6%
Starting Gravity Approx:- 1.055
Finishing Gravity Approx:- 1.012
Fermentation time:-7 days approx
Conditioning time:-4 weeks
Fermentables required:- None Required
Priming Sugar: Approx 100grms
You will require basic brewing equipment to make a beer kit
Here is a simple starter kit Starter Kit With Barrel
to allow you to make the beer if you have not already got brewing equiment
Below is a list of the essential equipment needed to make a beer kitFermenting Bin 25 ltrs +
- To ferment the beer inPressure Barrel
or Pet Bottles, 2 packs
enough for 5 gallons of beer - To Store and condition the beer ready for drinkingSyphon Equipment
- To aid moving the beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottlesHydrometer
- To Measure the gravity of the beer when it starts and finishesLCD Thermometer
- Sticks on the fermenting bin to help you get the right brewing temperature 16oC - 24oC is best for beerSterliser
- Not equipment but is essential part to keep all equipment clean and sterlised when used
Water - Beer is made from 95% water. Tap water will be fine, filtered is better to remove the chlorine will help give you the best result.