Woodfordes Wherry Beer Making Kit
Amber in colour with a golden syrupy flavour that binds a well-balanced, classic, creamy bitter. A fine blend of hops, bitterness and fruit gives a light but complex feel. A long, consistent finish, with little flavour loss.
NO fermenting sugar is required
Makes 40 pints
You will require basic brewing equipment to make a beer kit
Here is a simple starter kit Starter Kit With Barrel
to allow you to make the beer if you have not already got brewing equiment
Below is a list of the essential equipment needed to make a beer kitFermenting Bin 25 ltrs +
- To ferment the beer inPressure Barrel
or Pet Bottles, 2 packs
enough for 5 gallons of beer - To Store and condition the beer ready for drinkingSyphon Equipment
- To aid moving the beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottlesHydrometer
- To Measure the gravity of the beer when it starts and finishesLCD Thermometer
- Sticks on the fermenting bin to help you get the right brewing temperature 16oC - 24oC is best for beerSterliser
- Not equipment but is essential part to keep all equipment clean and sterlised when used
Water - Beer is made from 95% water. Tap water will be fine, filtered is better to remove the chlorine will help give you the best result.