Gone With The Wheat, USA style Lager Gluten Free Home Brew Beer Kit
A full 3kg of gluten free extract with varietal hop flavour and a superb yeast.
All of these come together with simple no boil instructions to produce a superb light coloured premiuum USA style lager with great refreshing citrus hop flavour.
Not only a great tasting premium lager but also completly gluten free.
Simple no boil no sugar required pack just add water and ferment out to approx 5% abv
Genuine Brewer's Yeast
Kit weight :-3kg
Makes:- 40 pints / 5 gallons
ABV Approx:- 5.0%
Finishing Gravity Approx:- 1.010-1.012
Fermentation time:-7 days approx
Conditioning time:-4 weeks
Fermentables required:- None Required
Priming Sugar: 100grms approx
You will require basic brewing equipment to make a beer kit
Here is a simple starter kit Starter Kit With Barrel
to allow you to make the beer if you have not already got brewing equiment
Below is a list of the essential equipment needed to make a beer kitFermenting Bin 25 ltrs +
- To ferment the beer inPressure Barrel
or Pet Bottles, 2 packs
enough for 5 gallons of beer - To Store and condition the beer ready for drinkingSyphon Equipment
- To aid moving the beer from the fermenter to the barrel or bottlesHydrometer
- To Measure the gravity of the beer when it starts and finishesLCD Thermometer
- Sticks on the fermenting bin to help you get the right brewing temperature 16oC - 24oC is best for beerSterliser
- Not equipment but is essential part to keep all equipment clean and sterlised when used
Water - Beer is made from 95% water. Tap water will be fine, filtered is better to remove the chlorine will help give you the best result.